West Reading Drug Store Covid- 19 Vaccine Update
We have appointments available in the pharmacy for the Moderna vaccine and the single-dose Johnson & Johnson.
Click here to schedule your FIRST or SECOND dose of the Moderna Vaccine. https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=21579684&appointmentType=20026887
Click here to Schedule the SINGLE dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine. https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=21579684&appointmentType=25721391
Additional THIRD dose of Moderna for moderate to severely immunocompromised individuals with conditions following the CDC‘s guidelines. This includes people who have:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
If you are not sure if you qualify, please get in touch with your healthcare provider.
Click here to schedule an additional THIRD dose for the immunocompromised. https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=21579684&appointmentType=25893854
BOOSTER shots for the mRNA vaccines will be available starting late September and are given EIGHT months after your second dose. We will be scheduling a booster dose a month in advance. Call or email to make an appointment one month before your booster is due.
Johnson & Johnson(Janssen) vaccine is collecting data on booster shots. We will update our site with changes.
If you have any questions or need help scheduling an appointment, email us at email@example.com or call the COVID-19 Hotline at 484-987-5002 please leave a detailed message on how we can assist you and your call will be returned in the order it was received.
Listed below is additional information related to COVID, Vaccinations, and Registrations.